Older Adult Services
Integrity Behavioral Health Services for Older Adults
As a leader in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of adults, The Ridge Behavioral Health System is pleased to introduce Integrity Behavioral Health Services at The Ridge.
Integrity Behavioral Health Services is designed to serve older adults who may be struggling with the stage of life cited by renowned psychologist, Erik Erickson, as “Integrity vs. Despair”. Older adults often have complex needs and difficult life changes that can adversely affect their emotional well-being. The goal of Integrity Behavioral Health Services is to provide a continuum of care of inpatient and outpatient services within a safe environment that bring hope, help, and healing to those who are seeking a sense of wellness and integrity.
- Intensive Therapeutic Environment
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Multidisciplinary Treatment Approach
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Activity Therapist
- Family Participation
- Discharge/Aftercare Planning
The Ridge accepts referrals from Physicians, community agencies and facilities, mental health professionals, or family members. You may contact one of the numbers below and ask for our Assessment Department to schedule an assessment.
There are several warning signs that may indicate the need for thorough assessment and treatment of serious behavioral health concerns:
- Sadness or anxiousness that is out of the ordinary
- Difficulty concentrating, recalling simple things, or making decisions
- Loss of interest in day-to-day activities
- Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness
- Increased agitation and conflicts
- Behavior that can be self-harming or dangerous to others
- Aggressive behaviors/Disorientation/ Social Withdrawal
- Hearing or seeing things not present
Insurance Plans Accepted
Medicare and most private insurances are accepted.
The Ridge Behavioral Health System located at
3050 Rio Dosa Drive, Lexington, KY 40509.
For free and confidential assessments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week